- CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION:
Shared Information: information which, by its very nature is intended to be shared with others. This includes but is not limited to the contact information, descriptions, and photographs that you post in a listing on the Website. This category also includes any Personally Identifying Information that you choose to post in publicly accessible areas of the Website, or in your Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. profile. You consent to this information being made available to and shared with anyone, including in publicly accessible areas of the Website, other Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. sites, in print publications, or publications in other formats. Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. cannot control this information, or what third parties may do with it. By posting this information publicly, you waive any privacy rights you may have in this information.
Personally Identifying Information: information which would enable someone to identify you personally. We use our best efforts to maintain the confidentiality of this type of information. Take note however, this category does not include any Personally Identifying Information that you choose to post in publicly accessible areas of the Website.
Demographic and other Information: other information such as details of your browsing patterns on the website, data contained in cookies (see below), a history of your website usage, geographic and location data and any other data that Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. stores and uses to determine your interests and customize your user experience. You consent to this information being made available to and shared with third parties.
- COLLECTED INFORMATION:
Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. collects and stores the following Information:
- Name, physical contact information, telephone number, email address, and your self-selected primary role in real estate;
- The products and services which you acquire from Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. and depending on the products and services, financial information (including credit card and billing information);
- The information which you post in publicly accessible areas;
- Any information provided to Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. via surveys or contests;
- other information, including your IP address and standard web log information.
- USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED:
Collected information helps Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. better understand its users’ needs and improve its product and service offerings.
- provide our services;
- resolve disputes, enforce our legal rights, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- customize, measure, and improve user experience and our services, content, and advertising;
- deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers to you according to your preferences; and
- do other things for users as described when Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. collects the information.
- COMMUNICATIONS AND EMAIL TOOLS.
Marketing by Sandy Hill Construction Ltd.: You agree to receive marketing communications from Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. unless you tell Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. that you prefer not to receive such communications. If you don’t wish to receive marketing communications from Sandy Hill Construction Ltd., simply indicate your preference by following directions provided with the communication.
Notification Procedures: Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. may provide notifications, whether such notifications are required by law or are for marketing or other business related purposes, via email, facsimile, through posting of such notices on the Website, or any other such format as determined by Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. in its sole discretion. Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to its users, provided that you may opt out of certain types of notifications as described herein. Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. is not responsible for any automatic filtering you or your network provider may apply to email notifications sent to the email address you provide Sandy Hill Construction Ltd.. Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. recommends that you add [email protected] to your email address book to help ensure you receive email notifications.
Opting out: Users who do not wish to receive marketing emails, Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. Promotional Emails, or Sponsor Emails are requested to contact [email protected], or select the opt-out option by deselecting the email option from their account. Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. also sends users site and service announcement updates. Users cannot un-subscribe from service announcements, which contain important information about service notices and responsibilities. Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. occasionally communicates with its users via email and phone to provide information about requested services and regarding issues related to their account. It is important to note that these communications are not used for marketing or promotional purposes. Take note that requesting the deletion of certain types of user information may prevent users from accessing some of the Website’s features. Further, Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. will use best efforts to honor users request to opt out of marketing messages, but under no circumstances will Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. have any liability for sending any email to its uses
- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION:
General Policy: Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. doesn’t sell or rent your personal identifying information to third parties without your explicit or implicit consent or as provided for herein. Though Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. makes every effort to preserve your privacy, it may disclose personal information when required by law, to enforce its policies, to respond to claims that a posting/listing or any other content violates another’s rights, or to protect another’s rights, property and/or safety. In addition to the foregoing, Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. may also share personal information with:
- corporate affiliates: which includes but is not limited to partners and other businesses with which Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. provides joint services;
- service providers who help with operations, such as our payment processing partner and email service provider (any information received by the service providers is confidential and is not used by for any other purpose than the provided service);
- third-party websites and publishers: ads and their content published on Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. can also be published on a broader array of venues or information vehicles.
Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. may use customer information for additional purposes that may be identified at or before the time that the information is collected. For example, Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. may post user testimonials on the Website, which testimonials may contain personal information such as the user’s name. Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. will obtain the user’s consent to post their name along with their testimonial prior to the posting of any such testimonial. To request removal of your personal information from these testimonials, contact us at [email protected]. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Information received from Third Parties: Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. may obtain information (such as electronic mail addresses) from third parties. Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. aims to only contact individuals who Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. believes may have a legitimate business interest in Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. and this based on their membership or participation in other organizations or web sites, and who have indicated a willingness to be contacted for this purpose. While Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. endeavors to work with other websites and companies with a similar respect for user privacy, Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
- STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. uses best efforts to safeguard your Personally Identifying Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Accordingly, Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. follows generally accepted industry standards to protect your personal information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic and physical storage, is 100% secure, however. As such, we cannot be held responsible in the event of unauthorized access to or inadvertent disclosure of any Personal Identifying Information. If you have any questions about security on the Website, you can email us at [email protected].
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account contact us at [email protected]. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
- MONITORING OF CALLS AND EMAILS
In registering, using or accessing the Website you acknowledge and agree that Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. may record telephone and other electronic communications it has with you which occur through or as a result of the Website’s use, including but not limited to training and quality assurance purposes. All recordings, email monitoring content and associated data are the property of Sandy Hill Construction Ltd..
- THIRD PARTY DATA COLLECTION
Cookies are used on this site. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies: Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. uses session cookies to make it easier for you to use the Website and to enable certain specialized functionalities which require maintaining information about your session. A session cookie is not stored on your hard disk and expires when you close your browser.
- Flash LSOs: Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. uses local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control, or display content based upon what you view on the Website. Third Parties, with whom Sandy Hill Construction Ltd.has partnered with to provide certain features on the Website or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html#117118
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT:
From time to time, Sandy Hill Construction Ltd. may amend this Policy by posting the amended version of the Policy on the SandyHill.ca. Any such amendments shall be effective from the date on which they are posted. By continuing to access the Website after these amendments are posted, you agree to these amendments.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION: